From live-in to in-home to hospice care, here is a list of several service types in addition to those listed above
How we can help
If it’s become more challenging to manage daily personal activities or housekeeping tasks, our trained and experienced home health aides can assist you. Or perhaps you need help with getting to the store or to doctors’ appointments. Or maybe your parents have dementia and need a companion to keep them living safely at home. The Patient Portal Group is here for you.
- Bathing, grooming, using the toilet, and dressing
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping, laundry, and running errands
- Medication reminders and picking up prescriptions
- Escorts to appointments or meetings, help with activities or hobbies, and general companionship
Care is available up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including the option for live-in help. We will work closely with you and your family to determine the best care schedule to meet your needs.